3 injured in Broad Street crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a crash on Broad Street late Saturday night that sent three people to the hospital.
Police say a blue SUV crashed into the side of the tan sedan at around 11:45 p.m. at the intersection of North Broad Street and Thompson Street.
Three people were taken by ambulance to Temple University Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no word yet on what caused the accident and whether charges will be filed.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 37 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia