20-year-old struck by car on Roosevelt Boulevard
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a car on Roosevelt Boulevard overnight.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday near Summerdale Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia.
The 20-year-old woman suffered a fractured leg, a fractured pelvis and a concussion. She is in stable condition.
Police say the driver stopped at the scene and has not been charged.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 5 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
32 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos