20-year-old struck by car on Roosevelt Boulevard
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a car on Roosevelt Boulevard overnight.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday near Summerdale Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia.
The 20-year-old woman suffered a fractured leg, a fractured pelvis and a concussion. She is in stable condition.
Police say the driver stopped at the scene and has not been charged.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash