20-year-old struck by car on Roosevelt Boulevard
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a car on Roosevelt Boulevard overnight.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday near Summerdale Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia.
The 20-year-old woman suffered a fractured leg, a fractured pelvis and a concussion. She is in stable condition.
Police say the driver stopped at the scene and has not been charged.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police