Suspect questioned in South Philadelphia sex assault
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have taken a suspect into questioning in connection with a reported sexual assault in South Philadelphia.
Authorities were called out to the 2200 block of West Ritner Street around 5:45 a.m. Sunday.
There they found a female victim who was transported to the hospital for treatment.
Police located the suspect a few blocks away at 23rd Street and Passyunk Avenue a short time later.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, sex assault, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing 53 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 51 min ago
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom...
51 min ago