SUV slams into gas station in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a SUV lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a gas station in Philadelphia's Frankford section Monday morning.
The accident happened around 5:30 a.m. at the Lukoil station located at the intersection of Aramingo Avenue and Tacony Street.
As a result of the crash the 25-year-old driver became trapped in the vehicle and needed to be extricated by rescuers.
He was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital where he was admitted in stable condition.
Medics say he may have suffered seizure before the crash.
frankford, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies