SUV slams into gas station in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a SUV lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a gas station in Philadelphia's Frankford section Monday morning.
The accident happened around 5:30 a.m. at the Lukoil station located at the intersection of Aramingo Avenue and Tacony Street.
As a result of the crash the 25-year-old driver became trapped in the vehicle and needed to be extricated by rescuers.
He was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital where he was admitted in stable condition.
Medics say he may have suffered seizure before the crash.
frankford, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 30 min ago
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar