Double shooting wounds 2 men in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two men were shot and wounded in Chester, Pennsylvania late Monday night.
The incident happened just before 11:00 p.m. along the 3100 block of West 10th Street.
One man was struck in the arm and the other was shot in the chest, police say.
Both men were taken to the hospital and are expected to recover.
Their identities have not been released.
Police have not said if any arrests were made or what the motive was for the shootings.
shooting, chester, pennsylvania, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings