Double shooting wounds 2 men in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two men were shot and wounded in Chester, Pennsylvania late Monday night.
The incident happened just before 11:00 p.m. along the 3100 block of West 10th Street.
One man was struck in the arm and the other was shot in the chest, police say.
Both men were taken to the hospital and are expected to recover.
Their identities have not been released.
Police have not said if any arrests were made or what the motive was for the shootings.
shooting, chester, pennsylvania, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 59 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 34 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 16 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball