25-year-old man robbed, shot several times in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 25-year-old man told police, he was robbed and shot several times in North Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The shooting occurred around 3:00 a.m. on the 1200 block of William Street.
The victim was able to walk to a nearby fire station where he was treated by medics and then taken to Temple University Hospital. He is listed in critical condition.
Police are looking for two masked men who fled the scene.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 9 min ago
- Temps Soar 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 12 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 27 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 29 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 19 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
25 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
9 min ago