2 men hurt after gunfire erupts in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two men were hurt after someone opened fire in North Philadelphia late Monday night.
The incident happened around 10:15 p.m. along Perkiomen Street near Wylie.
According to police, one man was struck in the arm and the second man suffered a graze wound to his head. Both men were rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital in stable condition.
Action News was told one victim appeared to be pushing a stroller when the shots rang out.So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police