2 men hurt after gunfire erupts in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two men were hurt after someone opened fire in North Philadelphia late Monday night.
The incident happened around 10:15 p.m. along Perkiomen Street near Wylie.
According to police, one man was struck in the arm and the second man suffered a graze wound to his head. Both men were rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital in stable condition.
Action News was told one victim appeared to be pushing a stroller when the shots rang out.So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes 55 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 7 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington 27 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 49 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
7 min ago