2 men hurt after gunfire erupts in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two men were hurt after someone opened fire in North Philadelphia late Monday night.
The incident happened around 10:15 p.m. along Perkiomen Street near Wylie.
According to police, one man was struck in the arm and the second man suffered a graze wound to his head. Both men were rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital in stable condition.
Action News was told one victim appeared to be pushing a stroller when the shots rang out.So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 11 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 11 min ago
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers 26 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands