Man's body found in Delaware River in Northampton County
MOUNT BETHEL, Pa. - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators in eastern Pennsylvania say they've recovered the body of a 52-year-old man from the Delaware River.
State police say the body of Dunmore resident Mark Griffin was found in the river Tuesday morning in Upper Mount Bethel Township. Investigators say the death doesn't appear suspicious at this time, but it wasn't immediately clear how he died.
The Express-Times reports an autopsy is being conducted by the Northampton County Coroner's Office. Police say more information will be released after the results are complete.
Information from: The (Easton, Pa.) Express-Times, http://www.lehighvalleylive.com
northampton county, pennsylvania, body found, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ