Man's body found in Delaware River in Northampton County
MOUNT BETHEL, Pa. - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators in eastern Pennsylvania say they've recovered the body of a 52-year-old man from the Delaware River.
State police say the body of Dunmore resident Mark Griffin was found in the river Tuesday morning in Upper Mount Bethel Township. Investigators say the death doesn't appear suspicious at this time, but it wasn't immediately clear how he died.
The Express-Times reports an autopsy is being conducted by the Northampton County Coroner's Office. Police say more information will be released after the results are complete.
Information from: The (Easton, Pa.) Express-Times, http://www.lehighvalleylive.com
northampton county, pennsylvania, body found, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 9 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 12 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 5 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 7 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
3 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing...
9 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
7 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos