Gosnell to plead guilty on federal drug charges
PHILADELPHIA - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kermit Gosnell, the abortion doctor now serving life in prison for killing babies born alive at his clinic, is expected to plead guilty to federal drug charges.
Prosecutors say the 72-year-old wrote prescriptions for painkillers to addicts and drug dealers. A hearing in federal court is set for June 6th.
The plea would resolve the last of the criminal charges against Gosnell.
dr. kermit gosnell, philadelphia, abortion, trial, pennsylvania, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 57 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 30 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos