Gosnell to plead guilty on federal drug charges
PHILADELPHIA - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kermit Gosnell, the abortion doctor now serving life in prison for killing babies born alive at his clinic, is expected to plead guilty to federal drug charges.
Prosecutors say the 72-year-old wrote prescriptions for painkillers to addicts and drug dealers. A hearing in federal court is set for June 6th.
The plea would resolve the last of the criminal charges against Gosnell.
dr. kermit gosnell, philadelphia, abortion, trial, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 13 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 12 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
12 min ago