3-week-old's death labeled suspicious in Upland, Pa.
UPLAND, Pa. - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Upland Borough, Delaware County are calling the death of a 3-week-old baby suspicious.
Investigators searched the home of the baby girl's father Tuesday afternoon on the 300 block of West 22nd Street.
Sources say a family member showed up at Crozer Chester Medical Center around 8:00 a.m. holding the newborn girl who was already dead.
An autopsy has been scheduled; police expect to know more tomorrow.
pennsylvania, delaware county, suspicious death, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
39 min ago