Reward up to $22K in Penn Wood High School arson
LANSDOWNE, Pa. - May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- The William Penn School District released surveillance video Tuesday night of an alleged arsonist who struck last month.
Police say the suspect set fires inside Penn Wood High School in Lansdowne.
Students are now attending the campus in Yeadon for the rest of the school year.
During a meeting, district officials said the reward is now up to $22,000 for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
arson, fire, pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman; baby found 12 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 58 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 30 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
58 min ago
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
34 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
22 min ago