Winning Powerball ticket sold at Rehoboth grocery
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. (AP) - May 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Lottery says one of three winning Powerball tickets for a $50 million jackpot was sold at a Giant Food supermarket in Rehoboth Beach.
Delaware Lottery Director Vernon Kirk tells The News Journal of Wilmington that as of Tuesday, no one had come forward to claim a share of the jackpot in Saturday's drawing.
Two other winning tickets matched the six numbers: 02-06-19-21-27 and Powerball of 25. One was sold in Florida and another in Louisiana. None of the winners have come forward yet.
Before this drawing, Delaware has had eight Powerball jackpot winners since 1992.
lottery, powerball, delaware, florida, louisiana, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 14 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 48 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 36 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition