Green Eggs Cafe in Center City reopens
CENTER CITY - May 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- The popular Center City brunch spot, Green Eggs Cafe reopened Wednesday after being closed for several weeks because of a pest problem.
The incident happened back on May 5th when witnesses captured video of rats rummaging around the tables at the Midtown Village location at 13th and Locust Streets.
Managers from the restaurant told Action News that rats snuck through a damaged storm drain causing them to close immediately for cleaning.
They say the pipe is now fixed and the restaurant is spotless.
food, philadelphia, center city, local/state
- Ocean County forest fire fully contained
- Clouds increase today, showers this evening 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of New Jersey forest fires
- House gutted in South Philadelphia blaze 3 min ago
- Warning about dating apps after violent crimes
- Eye doctor, daughter post bail after pot bust
- Wedding crashers apologize to bride
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- 1 dead after motorcycle, vehicle collide in Wilmington
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- Clouds increase today, showers this evening
29 min ago