Green Eggs Cafe in Center City reopens
CENTER CITY - May 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- The popular Center City brunch spot, Green Eggs Cafe reopened Wednesday after being closed for several weeks because of a pest problem.
The incident happened back on May 5th when witnesses captured video of rats rummaging around the tables at the Midtown Village location at 13th and Locust Streets.
Managers from the restaurant told Action News that rats snuck through a damaged storm drain causing them to close immediately for cleaning.
They say the pipe is now fixed and the restaurant is spotless.
food, philadelphia, center city, local/state
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run 44 min ago
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 37 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 6 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City 7 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
16 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and...
44 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
37 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
31 min ago