Green Eggs Cafe in Center City reopens
CENTER CITY - May 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- The popular Center City brunch spot, Green Eggs Cafe reopened Wednesday after being closed for several weeks because of a pest problem.
The incident happened back on May 5th when witnesses captured video of rats rummaging around the tables at the Midtown Village location at 13th and Locust Streets.
Managers from the restaurant told Action News that rats snuck through a damaged storm drain causing them to close immediately for cleaning.
They say the pipe is now fixed and the restaurant is spotless.
food, philadelphia, center city, local/state
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 31 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 10 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 36 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
31 min ago