Police investigate shooting of Feltonville business owner
FELTONVILLE - May 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a business owner in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 2:45 a.m. in the 4800 block of Whitaker Avenue.
The unidentified man told police, he was heading home from his business when he was shot in the buttocks.
He managed to drive himself to Temple University Hospital for treatment. He is listed in stable condition.
Police believe the victim was targeted and are looking for three armed suspects who fled the scene.
shooting, feltonville, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 48 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- Surveillance expected from Target heist 26 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
48 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
26 min ago