Argument sparks shooting of young man in Port Richmond
PORT RICHMOND - May 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 21-year-old man was shot following an argument in the city's Port Richmond section early Thursday morning.
The shooting occurred just before 2:00 a.m. in the 3200 block of Shelborne Street.
Police say the man was shot in the back and rushed to a nearby hospital in stable condition.
Authorities have not said if any suspects are in custody or what the argument was about.
shooting, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 35 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 23 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 30 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 36 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos