Man shocked, falls 2 stories in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - May 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition after receiving an electrical shock and then falling two stories in South Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 11:10 a.m. Thursday on the 2400 block of south 10th Street.
Philadelphia fire crews and EMS responded to the scene.
The victim was transported to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The victim's identification is not known at this time.
Police have not said what may have led to the incident.
south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 45 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack 39 min ago
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ 45 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
45 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on bitter cold...
56 min ago