2 struck by vehicle in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - May 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were struck by a vehicle while attempting to cross an intersection in Hamilton Township, Mercer County Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the area of Klockner Road and Nottingham Way.
Police say it's possible the victims were crossing against the traffic signal when they were struck.
According to police at the scene, the injuries to both do not appear life threatening.
Both were transported to a local hospital for treatment.
The driver of the striking vehicle did stop at the scene.
mercer county, new jersey, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 54 min ago
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 56 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 55 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
54 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
56 min ago