2 struck by vehicle in Hamilton Township
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - May 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were struck by a vehicle while attempting to cross an intersection in Hamilton Township, Mercer County Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. in the area of Klockner Road and Nottingham Way.
Police say it's possible the victims were crossing against the traffic signal when they were struck.
According to police at the scene, the injuries to both do not appear life threatening.
Both were transported to a local hospital for treatment.
The driver of the striking vehicle did stop at the scene.
mercer county, new jersey, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 18 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos