65-year-old man injured in Port Richmond house fire
PORT RICHMOND - May 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a 65-year-old man was injured in a house fire in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The fire broke out just before 2:00 a.m. on the 3200 block of Tilton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames showing from the second floor of a row house.
The victim suffered smoke inhalation and first degree burns and was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
The fire was placed under control within ten minutes.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ