39-year-old man shot 5 times near Southwest Philadelphia church
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - May 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 39-year-old man was shot five times in Southwest Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The shooting occurred around 3:30 a.m. at the intersection of 66th and Woodland Avenue near the United Church of Jesus Christ.
The victim was struck in the shoulder, arms and buttocks, officials say.
He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, no charges have been filed but police are interviewing suspects.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
31 min ago
- Skydiver gets tangled with landing plane
18 min ago
- Student meets bone marrow recipient for...
15 min ago