Chester woman charged with straw purchase of 2 guns
CHESTER, Pa. - May 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman from Chester was arrested for allegedly buying weapons for a convicted felon.
22-year-old Staci Dawson is charged with the straw purchase of two handguns.
Investigators were tipped off when Dawson returned one of the guns to a sporting goods store back in March.
It is believed she bought the guns for her boyfriend who was in prison.
If convicted, Dawson faces at least five years in jail.
delaware county, pennsylvania, chester, guns, local/state
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 54 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 49 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 29 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Photos: The Headhouse District's Winter Wonderland
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
29 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
54 min ago