2nd civil lawsuit filed in crash of Philadelphia-bound bus in Boston
PHILADELPHIA - May 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A civil lawsuit was filed Friday in connection with a February bus crash that injured 35 people.
It happened after the Philadelphia-bound bus crashed into an overpass in Boston.
The suit was filed on behalf of Iris Sykes, who fractured her spine, as well as two of her relatives.
The bus company, Calvary Coach, and the bus driver are named in the lawsuit.
A prior lawsuit was filed on behalf of Matt Cruz.
He suffered spinal injuries in the crash.
philadelphia, accident, bus crash, boston, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized 35 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)