Crews battle 2-alarm fire in Glassboro
GLASSBORO, N.J. - June 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire and smoke tore through a home in South Jersey early Saturday morning.
Firefighters were called out to 5 Union Street in Glassboro just after 1:00 a.m.
The fire quickly spread to two alarms. It took firefighters nearly an hour to bring it under control.
Officials say the house was vacant.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, new jersey, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 38 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 54 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
37 min ago