Police investigate North Philadelphia triple shooting
PHILADELPHIA - June 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three men are hospitalized after being shot in North Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
Police say three armed suspects opened fire on a group of males standing near the 1200 block of Parrish Street around 12:30 a.m.
When police arrived, three men were wounded including a 17-year-old who is listed in critical condition.
An 18-year-old and 19-year-old were also hospitalized with gunshot wounds, both are listed in stable condition.
Witnesses say the gunmen fled into a nearby housing project.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony 34 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 17 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
19 min ago