Police investigate North Philadelphia triple shooting
PHILADELPHIA - June 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three men are hospitalized after being shot in North Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
Police say three armed suspects opened fire on a group of males standing near the 1200 block of Parrish Street around 12:30 a.m.
When police arrived, three men were wounded including a 17-year-old who is listed in critical condition.
An 18-year-old and 19-year-old were also hospitalized with gunshot wounds, both are listed in stable condition.
Witnesses say the gunmen fled into a nearby housing project.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 56 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos