Man shot in head, killed in Crescentville identified
PHILADELPHIA - June 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man dead in the Crescentville section of the city Friday night.
Police say the man was shot in the head in the 5500 block of North Hill Creek Drive just after 11:00 p.m.
The victim, 31-year-old Julius Clayton from the 3200 block of McMichael Street, was rushed to Einstein Hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, homicide, philadelphia, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 19 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos