Man shot in head, killed in Crescentville identified
PHILADELPHIA - June 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man dead in the Crescentville section of the city Friday night.
Police say the man was shot in the head in the 5500 block of North Hill Creek Drive just after 11:00 p.m.
The victim, 31-year-old Julius Clayton from the 3200 block of McMichael Street, was rushed to Einstein Hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, homicide, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 5 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 1 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
5 min ago