3 shot outside a bar in West Oak Lane
PHILADELPHIA - June 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a triple shooting outside a bar in West Oak Lane Saturday.
It happened on the 1800 block of Cheltenham Avenue just before 4:00 a.m.
Police say a man wearing a red baseball cap approached a group outside Winston's Bar and opened fire striking three people.
A woman in her 30's was shot in the abdomen and arm. She was rushed to Einstein Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition. Two others remain hospitalized in stable condition.
Police have no motives or suspects in the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, west oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 38 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 57 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 28 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
28 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos