Fire damages high rise apartment unit in Wynnefield Heights
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - June 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire broke out inside a high rise in Philadelphia's Wynnefield Heights section Saturday night.
The first was reported just before 8:30 p.m. inside a 20 floor apartment building on the 3900 block of Ford Road.
Flames were confined to the third floor unit in which they originated and placed under control within a half hour.
No one was hurt and the cause is under investigation. </p
philadelphia, wynnefield heights, fire, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 19 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos