Fire damages high rise apartment unit in Wynnefield Heights
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - June 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire broke out inside a high rise in Philadelphia's Wynnefield Heights section Saturday night.
The first was reported just before 8:30 p.m. inside a 20 floor apartment building on the 3900 block of Ford Road.
Flames were confined to the third floor unit in which they originated and placed under control within a half hour.
No one was hurt and the cause is under investigation. </p
philadelphia, wynnefield heights, fire, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 21 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 13 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply