Boy, 6, struck by car in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - June 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy was hit by a car in front of his home on Monday morning in Trenton, New Jersey.
It happened around 8:30 a.m. at 47 Adeline Street.
Family members say the boy was trying to get into a car when he was hit by another car being driven down the street.
The driver of the striking vehicle stopped at the scene.
The boy suffered a broken leg.
There was no immediate word on any charges.
new jersey, trenton, pedestrian struck, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 48 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 14 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
10 min ago