Boy, 6, struck by car in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - June 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 6-year-old boy was hit by a car in front of his home on Monday morning in Trenton, New Jersey.
It happened around 8:30 a.m. at 47 Adeline Street.
Family members say the boy was trying to get into a car when he was hit by another car being driven down the street.
The driver of the striking vehicle stopped at the scene.
The boy suffered a broken leg.
There was no immediate word on any charges.
new jersey, trenton, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney 9 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 23 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
9 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
31 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
40 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
49 min ago