Hatfield, Pa. man found dead in Wilmington, Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police are investigating the death of a man found unresponsive in a parked car.
Investigators say a 56-year-old man from Hatfield, Pa., was found unconscious in the driver's seat of a car on the 4100 block of North Market Street just before midnight Sunday.
The man was taken by ambulance to Wilmington Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
There was no immediate word on how the man died.
His identity has not been released.
delaware, wilmington, pennsylvania, hatfield, body found, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 25 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather 13 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton 3 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton 20 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash 19 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp....
19 min ago
- Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton
20 min ago
- John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton
3 min ago