Neshaminy teachers ratify new contract
LANGHORNE, Pa. - June 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- In Bucks County, Neshaminy School District teachers ratified a new contract Monday night.
Action News was there as teachers left shortly after the vote.
They approved a deal reached last week with the school board.
The board is expected to announce details of the settlement later this month.
The agreement ends a five year dispute between the two sides that included several strikes.
pennsylvania, teacher contract, bucks county, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police