23-year-old male injured in Feltonville shooting
FELTONVILLE - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 23-year-old male was shot and injured in the city's Feltonville section early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 2:30 a.m. in the 600 block of West Annsbury Street.
Police say the young man was shot in the buttocks and rushed to a nearby hospital.
He is listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word if any arrests have been made or a motive for the shooting.
shooting, feltonville, philadelphia, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes 31 min ago
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
51 min ago
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
31 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos