Child critical after Route 30 bypass crash, driver ID'd
WEST WHITELAND, Pa. - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators say a child remains in critical condition after a crash on the Route 30 bypass in Chester County on Tuesday.
Police say Agibal Milbourne, 40, from Parkesburg, was driving the SUV involved in the wreck around 1:00 p.m. Monday between Route 100 and Route 202 in West Whiteland, Chester County.
Milbourne's two children were in the vehicle. Her six-year-old daughter was uninjured, but her four-year-old daughter has been transferred to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital in critical condition.
Authorities earlier said they believe the SUV struck a stopped vehicle.
There was no immediate word on charges in this crash.
That stretch of the Route 30 bypass was closed for about three hours on Monday afternoon.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 41 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 57 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
41 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
57 min ago