Child critical after Route 30 bypass crash, driver ID'd
WEST WHITELAND, Pa. - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators say a child remains in critical condition after a crash on the Route 30 bypass in Chester County on Tuesday.
Police say Agibal Milbourne, 40, from Parkesburg, was driving the SUV involved in the wreck around 1:00 p.m. Monday between Route 100 and Route 202 in West Whiteland, Chester County.
Milbourne's two children were in the vehicle. Her six-year-old daughter was uninjured, but her four-year-old daughter has been transferred to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital in critical condition.
Authorities earlier said they believe the SUV struck a stopped vehicle.
There was no immediate word on charges in this crash.
That stretch of the Route 30 bypass was closed for about three hours on Monday afternoon.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 6 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 4 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad