Police seek missing Philadelphia teen and her baby
PHILADELPHIA - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing teenage girl and her baby daughter.
Jerrica Laguins, 17, of the 600 block of North 35th Street, was last seen at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 30th and 40th and Market Streets.
Police say she was seen boarding the subway with her 5-month-old girl.
Jerrica was last seen wearing a purple shirt, black pants, purple sandals and a pink and brown Kangol hat. She is 5'6" tall and weighs 155 pounds.
Her five month old daughter, Paris Laguins, was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with blue flowers and dark blue jeans.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Jerrica or Paris is asked to contact Southwest Detective Division at 215-686-3183 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing children, missing person, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 40 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 35 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 48 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 51 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 39 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
25 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
22 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
41 min ago