Police seek missing Philadelphia teen and her baby
PHILADELPHIA - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing teenage girl and her baby daughter.
Jerrica Laguins, 17, of the 600 block of North 35th Street, was last seen at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 30th and 40th and Market Streets.
Police say she was seen boarding the subway with her 5-month-old girl.
Jerrica was last seen wearing a purple shirt, black pants, purple sandals and a pink and brown Kangol hat. She is 5'6" tall and weighs 155 pounds.
Her five month old daughter, Paris Laguins, was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with blue flowers and dark blue jeans.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Jerrica or Paris is asked to contact Southwest Detective Division at 215-686-3183 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 53 min ago
- Temps soar above normal 2 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 48 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 57 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 41 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 47 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
53 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
57 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
41 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
2 min ago