Girl, 10, hurt in bicycle accident in Plymouth Twp., Pa.
PLYMOUTH TWP., Pa. - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 10-year-old girl is hospitalized after a suffering serious injuries in a bicycle accident.
It happened at 8:00 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Fairfield Road in Plymouth Township.
Police tell Action News the girl was riding her bike, lost control and fell over.
The brake pedal punctured her leg.
Medics took the girl to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
There was no immediate word on her condition.
pennsylvania, accident, children, montgomery county, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 50 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead 47 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 51 min ago
- South Jersey business burglar caught on camera 49 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 45 min ago
- Officials: Valentine's Day pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 3 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures