Police investigate Northeast Philadelphia home invasion robbery
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - June 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a home invasion robbery in Northeast Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m. in the 7200 block of Kindred Street.
Police say three males forced their way into the home and woke up a female resident.
The victim told police one of the suspects had on a mask, the other two did not.
One of the suspects was armed with a rifle and another had a silver hand gun.
The suspects took a watch and cell phone before fleeing the scene.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 59 min ago
- Record Warmth! 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Record Warmth!
54 min ago