Vehicle crashes into pedestrians in New Castle County
NEW CASTLE CO., Del. - June 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two pedestrians were injured when a vehicle crashed into them in New Castle County, Delaware Wednesday night.
The accident occurred just before 10:00 p.m. on northbound Route 13 in Wilmington Manor.
Police say the striking vehicle hit a man and a woman who were both taken to Christiana Hospital with serious injuries.
The driver of the vehicle did stop at the scene and police are investigating.
Route 40 was closed at the intersections.
pedestrian struck, accident, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 53 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
27 min ago