Arrest made in double hit-and-run in Bethlehem
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - June 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have made an arrest in the hit-and-run of two people in Bethlehem, Pa.
Willie Brickhouse, 61, was arrested and charged following the Thursday night crash.
Police were called to the 300 block of Broadway at 10:26 p.m. for a report of a hit-and-run.
There, they found the two victims - a 21-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman.
Both suffered serious injuries were rushed to the hospital.
Police say they were able to track Brickhouse's SUV to the 700 block of Dakotah Street, and allegedly found it with substantial front-end damage.
Brickhouse is being held on $10,000 bail.
Anyone who witnessed the crash or has any information is asked to call Bethlehem Police Officer David Horvath at 610-865-7187.
accident, pedestrian struck, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?