Arrest made in double hit-and-run in Bethlehem
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - June 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have made an arrest in the hit-and-run of two people in Bethlehem, Pa.
Willie Brickhouse, 61, was arrested and charged following the Thursday night crash.
Police were called to the 300 block of Broadway at 10:26 p.m. for a report of a hit-and-run.
There, they found the two victims - a 21-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman.
Both suffered serious injuries were rushed to the hospital.
Police say they were able to track Brickhouse's SUV to the 700 block of Dakotah Street, and allegedly found it with substantial front-end damage.
Brickhouse is being held on $10,000 bail.
Anyone who witnessed the crash or has any information is asked to call Bethlehem Police Officer David Horvath at 610-865-7187.
accident, pedestrian struck, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ