I-95 reopens after crash in Newport, Delaware
NEWPORT, Del. -June 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Route 141 northbound ramp to I-95 North in Newport, Delaware has reopened after a Friday morning crash.
Police were called to the scene around 8:30 a.m.
Officials say the crash involved three cars.
Five people were taken to Christiana Hospital. Three victims had minor injuries and two were taken as a precaution.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, delaware, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 54 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 12 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 7 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 54 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
7 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos