I-95 reopens after crash in Newport, Delaware
NEWPORT, Del. -June 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Route 141 northbound ramp to I-95 North in Newport, Delaware has reopened after a Friday morning crash.
Police were called to the scene around 8:30 a.m.
Officials say the crash involved three cars.
Five people were taken to Christiana Hospital. Three victims had minor injuries and two were taken as a precaution.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, delaware, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!