$1,000 reward offered in Camden homicide
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A $1000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect wanted for a murder in Camden.
On May 8, Farid George was shot multiple times on the 500 block of Erie Street.
George was taken to Cooper University Hospital where he later died of his wounds.
Camden County Police released surveillance video from the night of the shooting showing the suspect wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying him.
Anyone with information is can contact the Citizens Crime Commission Tip Line at 215-546-TIPS (8477).
new jersey, camden county, camden, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ