Teen girl shot in the eye in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say gunfire erupted in North Philadelphia and a teenage girl was struck in the eye as an innocent bystander.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday afternoon on the 2300 block of West Norris Street.
Officers arrived to find a teen girl wounded. She was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Authorities say the gunfire came from the area of Judson and Norris streets.
No word on any suspects or any arrests.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 51 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
51 min ago