Woman assaulted in Kensington home invasion
KENSINGTON - June 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 43-year-old woman was assaulted during a home invasion in Kensington early Monday morning.
The incident occurred just before 3:30 a.m. in a house on the 1800 block of East Wensley Street.
According to police, three men wearing masks and one armed, entered through a rear door.
It is unclear how the woman was hurt but she suffered a head injury and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
The suspects made off with an unknown amount of cash.
Police are investigating.
home invasion, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 1 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar