Woman assaulted in Kensington home invasion
KENSINGTON - June 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 43-year-old woman was assaulted during a home invasion in Kensington early Monday morning.
The incident occurred just before 3:30 a.m. in a house on the 1800 block of East Wensley Street.
According to police, three men wearing masks and one armed, entered through a rear door.
It is unclear how the woman was hurt but she suffered a head injury and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
The suspects made off with an unknown amount of cash.
Police are investigating.
home invasion, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases