64-year-old woman killed in car collision in Browns Mills
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 64-year-old woman was killed in a three vehicle collision in Browns Mills, New Jersey Monday afternoon.
The incident occurred just before 4:00 p.m. on Route 70 near Kelsonville Road.
Police say Ruthann Cluna of Shamong, New Jersey was driving a Ford Fusion traveling west on Route 70 when she entered the eastbound lane of traffic.
Her vehicle then collided with a Honda Pilot driven by 72-year-old Frederick Deschristopher, which was traveling east on Route 70.
The debris caused by the collision, struck a Ford Explorer driven by 38-year-old Joseph Ingram who was traveling westbound on Route 70 behind the Ford Fusion.
Cluna suffered fatal injuries from the collision and a passenger in her car suffered minor injuries and was taken to Deborah Hospital.
Dechristopher and a passenger in his car, both suffered minor injuries and were released on scene by the medical staff.
There were no injuries reported by Joseph Ingram.
The collision is under investigation.
accident, burlington county, new jersey, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Tpk. 3 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 31 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 39 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
31 min ago