64-year-old woman killed in car collision in Browns Mills
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 64-year-old woman was killed in a three vehicle collision in Browns Mills, New Jersey Monday afternoon.
The incident occurred just before 4:00 p.m. on Route 70 near Kelsonville Road.
Police say Ruthann Cluna of Shamong, New Jersey was driving a Ford Fusion traveling west on Route 70 when she entered the eastbound lane of traffic.
Her vehicle then collided with a Honda Pilot driven by 72-year-old Frederick Deschristopher, which was traveling east on Route 70.
The debris caused by the collision, struck a Ford Explorer driven by 38-year-old Joseph Ingram who was traveling westbound on Route 70 behind the Ford Fusion.
Cluna suffered fatal injuries from the collision and a passenger in her car suffered minor injuries and was taken to Deborah Hospital.
Dechristopher and a passenger in his car, both suffered minor injuries and were released on scene by the medical staff.
There were no injuries reported by Joseph Ingram.
The collision is under investigation.
accident, burlington county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 57 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
57 min ago