Worker killed in forklift accident at Port of Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a worker at the Port of Camden has died after he was run over by a forklift.
Camden County police officials say the worker, whose name was not released, was struck Tuesday morning at the Beckett Street Terminal.
The worker suffered multiple traumatic injuries and was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
No other injuries were reported in the accident, which remains under investigation.
camden, camden county, new jersey, industrial accident, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 24 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014