Ex-boyfriend arrested after Delaware burger shop fight
BEAR, Del. - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A domestic dispute at a New Castle County burger shop ended with one man in custody.
It happened just before 10:50 a.m. at the Jake's Wayback Burgers restaurant in the 1600 block of Pulaski Highway in Bear.
Police say an employee's ex-boyfriend, a former employee himself, entered the store.
He began to argue with the female employee.
The two then got in a fight inside the store and the male fled when police arrived.
He was apprehended quickly.
The incident came in as a robbery at knife point from witnesses.
The police say the boyfriend had a knife but did not use it.
Charges are pending
delaware, new castle county, robbery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 1 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting 36 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
1 min ago