300-pound shark lands in NJ fishermen's boat
MANASQUAN, N.J. - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 300 pound Mako shark jumped out of the ocean off the coast of New Jersey and landed in the boat of two fisherman.
It happened as Clint Simek and Tom Rostron were off the coast of Manasquan preparing for a shark fishing tournament.
They told Action News the 8-foot shark took their bait and jumped out of the water 3 times.
On the fourth jump, the shark actually landed in the boat.
The fishermen say they got it under control and took their big catch back to shore.
new jersey, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 6 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's 15 min ago
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House 14 min ago
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
32 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
15 min ago
- Mysterious, driverless car spotted on highway
14 min ago
- First dog knocks down toddler at White House
14 min ago