Pedestrian struck by train in Marcus Hook
MARCUS HOOK, Pa. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a pedestrian was struck by a train and injured in Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania early Wednesday morning.
The accident happened along the tracks near 10th and Church Streets.
The victim suffered a leg injury and was taken to the hospital.
So far, there is no word on the identity or condition of the victim.
Police and transit officers are on the scene investigating
train accident, marcus hook, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ