28-year-old man shot inside bar in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA -June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 28-year-old man was shot inside a bar in Southwest Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. at the Commodore Lounge at 55th and Baltimore Avenue.
The victim ran nearby to the 800 block of South 55th Street and was taken to the hospital by medics.
The man was hit in the shoulder and was listed in stable condition.
Police are trying to determine if a scuffle inside the bar led to the shooting.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 33 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 53 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
49 min ago