Gunfire wounds man in the chest in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was shot and wounded in the chest in Trenton, New Jersey early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened just after midnight in the 200 block of Perry Street.
Police say the unidentified man was shot in the chest and rushed to the hospital.
He was taken to the operating room in serious condition.
Police are sorting out the details.
trenton, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack 19 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 5 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 21 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos