Gunfire wounds man in the chest in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was shot and wounded in the chest in Trenton, New Jersey early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened just after midnight in the 200 block of Perry Street.
Police say the unidentified man was shot in the chest and rushed to the hospital.
He was taken to the operating room in serious condition.
Police are sorting out the details.
trenton, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered
- Winds Ease Overnight 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera 14 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school 16 min ago
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
10 min ago