Partial roof collapse in Springfield house fire
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a roof partially collapsed in a fast-moving fire in Springfield, Delaware County early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 5:00 a.m. on the 600 block of West Rolling Road.
Firefighters arrived to heavy flames showing in a second floor rear bedroom area.
The blaze tore through the roof, causing the collapse.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 5 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
5 min ago