Partial roof collapse in Springfield house fire
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a roof partially collapsed in a fast-moving fire in Springfield, Delaware County early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 5:00 a.m. on the 600 block of West Rolling Road.
Firefighters arrived to heavy flames showing in a second floor rear bedroom area.
The blaze tore through the roof, causing the collapse.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 58 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 57 min ago