Woman hit by car in New Castle has died
NEW CASTLE, Del. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- One of two people hit by a car in New Castle, Delaware last week has died.
Brandi Baldwin, 30, of Bear, had been in critical condition since the crash at 10:09 p.m. on Wednesday, June 5th.
She, along with 48-year-old Dominic Dillard of Georgetown, were struck after they allegedly ran into the street and into the path of a Nissan Murano.
The driver of the SUV, with five passengers inside, stopped at the scene.
Dillard was last reported to be in critical condition.
No charges have been filed.
pedestrian struck, accident, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 7 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 13 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
7 min ago