Gladwyne Elementary School briefly locked down
GLADWYNE, Pa. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gladwyne Elementary School in Lower Merion was briefly on lockdown Wednesday as police searched for a 'person of interest' in the area.
The school, in the 200 block of Righters Mill Road, was locked down for about 35 minutes.
That lockdown was lifted shortly after 2:00 p.m.
The person police were looking for has not been found.
No injuries were reported.
Lower Merion Police say officers will remain at the school during dismissal.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, school, local/state
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road 6 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft 11 min ago
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags
- Charges filed in alleged chop shop raid in N. Phila. 11 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
6 min ago
- Police question suspect in Christmas...
11 min ago