Gladwyne Elementary School briefly locked down
GLADWYNE, Pa. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gladwyne Elementary School in Lower Merion was briefly on lockdown Wednesday as police searched for a 'person of interest' in the area.
The school, in the 200 block of Righters Mill Road, was locked down for about 35 minutes.
That lockdown was lifted shortly after 2:00 p.m.
The person police were looking for has not been found.
No injuries were reported.
Lower Merion Police say officers will remain at the school during dismissal.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, school, local/state
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids