Gladwyne Elementary School briefly locked down
GLADWYNE, Pa. - June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gladwyne Elementary School in Lower Merion was briefly on lockdown Wednesday as police searched for a 'person of interest' in the area.
The school, in the 200 block of Righters Mill Road, was locked down for about 35 minutes.
That lockdown was lifted shortly after 2:00 p.m.
The person police were looking for has not been found.
No injuries were reported.
Lower Merion Police say officers will remain at the school during dismissal.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, school, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!